We provide free, direct assistance to all survivors of gender-based and sexual violence, including, but not limited to:
- connecting survivors, parents and friends with support networks
- providing direct assistance to survivors to navigate their on-campus reporting processes
- mentoring student activists
- connecting survivors with mental health professionals
- connecting survivors with legal services
Our staff are happy to meet with student groups via phone, video conference, or in-person to discuss on-campus efforts and how to address ongoing challenges.
EROC Australia also gives talks on sexual violence, consent, and supporting survivors.
To access any of these services please fill out our contact form below: